I checked the global catalog space for our UniData account and the
subroutines are there and are the same version as are in our UniData bin
directory.

Thanks,
Kerry Gasque
Systems Developer/Analyst

on  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote::

> I am using Visual Schema Generator to SQLize some UniData
> files

[snip]

> I am getting the
> message "Died in UCI::SQLExecDirect() with SQLSTATE S1001, Native
> error:0 [IBM][SQL Client][UNIDATA] Invalid procedure call:
> SCHEMA_ATTRIBUTE_MAP".  Does anyone know what this means or what is
> causing it.

There are a number of subroutines which need to be globally cataloged
on the
UniData server for VSG to work properly.  SCHEMA_ATTRIBUTE_MAP is one
of
them and it doesn't seem to be cataloged on your box.

You'll probably find the compiled object on the machine somewhere under
the
UniData bin directory - where it is loaded off tape or CD on install.
Copy
anything that starts with SCHEMA_ that you find into the 's'
subdirectory of
the global catalog CTLG directory and then try again with VSG.

HTH,

Ken