<snip>
System Error Message 100102 "get_expbuf: illegal level 0, current level
0." appearing in the UV ERRLOG.
<snip>
UV 10.0.15 on Windows 2003 Server

<snip>

Mike,

I can't tell you what your error means but I just noticed your version.
We had some problems implementing this version of UniVerse on Win2000
server.  We were told we should not go 'live' with it and we moved up to
10.0.17.  There was some list discussion on this release a while back
and someone said UV 10.0.15 was something that should have never made it
out to the field.  Maybe someone out there will know whether the version
is connected to your error message or whether a UV upgrade would fix the
problem.

Gwen Buck