Hi All,

I am researching the possibility of whether our application system, written in SB+ running on Unidata on HPUX on HP9000, can be "enhanced" with double-byte characters so that we could use Chinese characters in our Taiwan location. Is it possible? If it is not possible with the current configuration could it work if we moved to Windows? Or Linux? Or maybe some sort of screen-scraper VB application?

I was hoping that somewhere out there this has already been addressed successfully.

Thanks in advance for any help that is provided.

Regards,

R. Bruce Lunt