In a message dated 2/21/2004 10:24:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I dont' understand the phrase 'UNIVERSE wants to open'. If the pictures are
> stored on the 'nix box, then i can't help you. If they're somewhere on a
> windows filespace available to that user, then use
> WIN.PCRUN.

Mark I'm assuming this is a new application and the user has the freedom to put the
pictures in the most convenient location.  I was saying that putting the images in a
shared Windows drive would eliminate the need to have the user also have to administer
SAMBA.  Right?
Will Johnson
Fast Forward