#1. I agree. #2 was my bad on the re-use of 'non-existant'.

The last sentence indicates that a GO in a paragraph can only go forward.
I'm not paragraph oriented (a proctologist) but i wonder if that's right.
Proc and Basic GOTO's obviously go forward or backward.

On this topic, does the proc statement
[PQ.LIB OTHER.PROC] 100
work on U2's. Just wondering.

THANKS.