-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Logan, David (SST - Adelaide)
Sent: 24 February 2004 20:27
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: [OT] Making Linux bootable CD

Hi Martin,

Having finished this exact task less than 24hrs ago 8-0 go into Roxio
CD, Create a Data CD and then goto File menu, Create a CD from an image,
browse to the directory where your iso files are (don't forget to change
the file mask in the drop down box from cif to iso) and click on the
file you wish to create.

I've just done slackware, suse and redhat so I am fairly sure it will
work 8-) I'm trying to get another database running that doesn't like
something Red Hat has done. Contact me offline if you have any more
problems.

HTH

Regards

David Logan