Dan,

Send me your organization name and address off-line and I will be happy to
have a CD sent to you.

Regards,

LeRoy F. Dreyfuss
Advanced Technical Services - UniVerse
IBM U2 Data Management Solutions
Tel: 303-672-1254          Fax: 303-294-4832
Mobile: 720-341-4317
External email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support

www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support - Open, Query, Update, Search -
Online!

             Dan Eichholz
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             n.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  U2 Users Discussion List
             u2-users-bounces@         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             oliver.com                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/25/2004 10:23          File fixing documentation on the
             AM                        Tech Survival CD (was: Damaged
                                       files)

             Please respond to
                 U2 Users
              Discussion List

>4. The file fixing documentation on the Tech Survival CD has some good
>advice.
><snip>
>Colin Alfke
>Calgary, Alberta Canada

Where does one get this documentation or, better yet, the Tech Survival CD.

We just had some system downtime due to a faulty processor and are having
to fixfile a lot of tables. We've lost several blocks of data from some
invoice files. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the butt.

DanE