From:   Daly, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Tue 3/2/2004 6:28 AM
To:     'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject:        RE: How to Add Triggers on Dicts
Well...... It wouldn't surprise me if the CREATE TRIGGER command doesn't
recognize the 'DICT' keyword. Triggers generally deal with data updates.

I guess you could create a dummy file pointer that points to the dictionary
as though it were a data file. Then reference that pointer when creating the
trigger. BUT - I haven't tried it. Not sure I would try it.

Good luck!