>The simplest method to open a pdf is to write the pdf to a server then send
>the URI of the pdf to the emulator via an escape sequence. For example, to
>open a pdf in your browser using ftp using Netterm: CRT
>CHAR(27):'[]ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/invoice12345.pdf':CHAR(27):'[0*'

note that if they have the latest patch from Microsoft installed, then this solution
*may* not work as it breaks the internet standard of ftp://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
However, the principle is sound. You could work round this by pointing it to a website
instead ....

We currently use sbclient to do something similar, but keep ending up with a dos
prompt on the screen whilst the program (such as a webbrowser) is being run - most
annoying.
Andy