Edit the terminal sources on the Linux box then and make them do whatever it
is you need them to do.  Far more efficient than cranking up a windows based
emulated emulator....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 10:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Brower based terminal emulator

In a message dated 3/5/2004 5:58:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Fire up an xterm, or konsole, or whatever you fancy, on the client
> desktop. Telnet into the uv server, SET.TERM.TYPE VT100, and off you go.

And you're confident that any old xterm, konsole, or whatever will
ACCURATELY
emulate every feature of vt100 ?  I think you will find that some of the
more
obscure features are not really implemented that well in most emulators.  At

least I did.
Will