In a message dated 3/10/2004 8:55:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I guess this is what I was getting at.  There are none (that I can find) on
> UV.  Never said it was necessary.  Just something I am doing to sharpen my
> skills during this horrible downtime.  Was curious if it would be of benefit
> to anyone on the list.

Glenn I wrote one years ago for the Macintosh platform.  Typed the entire
book of Genesis into it.  It was slick, every word [almost] was indexed to every
reference and from the concordance you could jump forward and back between
each reference.

Never sold a single copy.
And guess what
The entire Bible WITH lexicons, greek/hebrew, study aids, etc
Is available free of charge online

Will