I'm attempting to hijaack a UniBasic subroutine to call from an external program using
UniObjects, but it has some requirements I'm not sure how to implement.  If anyone has
any thoughts, please feel free to post them.  Here's the comments in the subroutine...

* The calling program must include the MFG.LAYOUTS item CM.AMCS and initialize
* the following variables:
*      PC_CM.REC - the bill to customer record assigned to the data record
*      PC_SHIP.CM.REC - the ship-to customer record assigned to the data record
*      PRICE_CODE_TYPE - one of the values assigned to CM.Price_Code_Type
*      BASE_TYPE - for records such as sales quotes where the default is
*                  first to the SQP.CONSTANTS, then to the SOP.CONSTANTS