I don't know if it runs on D3 or not. Ask Esker Software (U.S.
800-556-4874). We use this product over 2 faxes. We routinely send
between 150 to 300 faxes a day and over 600 at Month-End. I monitor it
with a 'roll-my-own' package I wrote and it seems quite okay so far.

There are NT-based (NTFS required) monitoring and admin tools that are
supposed to be nice, but since I run Linux as my desktop OS, I haven't
bothered using those tools.

I don't know if anyone else is using this product or not.

Karl

--
Karl L. Pearson
Director of IT,