Has anyone got any better documentation for UniOLEDB than the readme.txt
from the distro or the universe or unidata 'Using UniOLEDB, Version 10.1
(G251-1919-00)'
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/u2/pubs/library/100univ/interim/25119190-pdf.html
manual?

I'm attempting to use UniOLEDB instead of ODBC to run SQL queries from MS
IIS to Unidata 6 (but I imagine Universe is similar).

My specific questions so far are:

1) How does date formatting work?  I was using ODBC which returned ISO
dates.  Changing the code to use UniOLEDB I now get European format dates
(dd/mm/yyyy) returned but still need to use ISO dates in selections.  Is
this a question that I should be able to answer (as a Unidata person) or is
this one for a COM expert?  The manual says that ' UniOLEDB uses the OLE DB
Data Conversion Library (MSDADC.DLL) for conversions.' but I don't
understand why that would result in a different conversion to the ODBC
results.

2) What client log files are written?  It looks to me as though it's
DRITrace.txt in the run-time folder (%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32 for me with IIS,
in a guess at an answer to John T's question).

3) Can the log level be set? I got different degrees of logging from a
client's install than my test one, but don't know why.

Cheers
Simon