From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of UV U2
Sent: 24 March 2004 12:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [UV] Unable to use MOTIF SYSADM.MENU in home UV

Dear all,

UV : 10.0.14
OS : AIX 5.2.0

Problem: Unable to process the menu commands in the home uv account (newly
installed uv, no prior uv installed)

Everytime when I press <ENTER> on any of the options in the menu (display of
menu ok), it will drop me to the unix prompt. Login as 'root' and use term
'vt220' via telnet session. Also when enter <ESC> in the menu options, it
will drop to unix prompt instead of back to universe prompt.

Need help

Thank you,
Liu