Katie,

F1;(ML#30);10;:

The width of 30 will make the wrapping happen.

-- Sincerely, Charles Barouch www.KeyAlly.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kate Stanton wrote:

I have a file with field 1 containing description (30 chars), and field 10
containing notes (30 characters, multi-value).

For reports, I want to print a single column containing description with
notes underneath.

So if description is "Name of item" and notes line 1 is: "First line of
notes", line 2 is "2nd line of notes", I want a column of:

Name of item
1st line of notes
2nd line of notes

I have tried the following correlative:  F1;'
';1;30;[];10;:
but it repeats the description before each line of notes:

Name of item
1st line of notes
Name of item
2nd line of notes

If I just concatenate with F1;10;: I am not surprised to get:

Name of item1st line of notes
2nd line of notes

I can't for the life of me work out how to do it. Can anyone help? Please!

TIA, Kate

Kate Stanton Walstan Systems Ltd 4 Kelmarna Ave, Herne Bay, Auckland, New Zealand ph +64 9 360 5310 fax +64 9 376 0750 ah +64 9 378 9594 [EMAIL PROTECTED]