Clif,

You have provided this community a remarkable service to enable open
discussion of problems/resolutions, needs/solutions, opinions and concerns.

It has been an indirect channel of communication with IBM when other,
direct, channels  have not worked.

You have been extraordinarily fair and open about the nature of our tribes
and diatribes.

Thank you for your tireless efforts in the past and for your continuing
leadership on the BOD of the new forum.

Best wishes always,

Dave

Dave Taylor