Just as everyone else is, I too am sorry to see the
list go away.

My parting request is for help personally.  I am
currently unemployed or should I say an under-employed
consultant after having been downsized about two years
ago.  I have over 20 year's experience with
unidata/pick and IT project management.  I am looking
for consulting opportunities.  Over the years, I have
done some pretty neat things with converting long
running programs to multi-threading and data exchange
in and out of pick type files.

I realize things are tough right now everywhere, but
if you would be interested in speaking to me or
getting a copy of my resume, please e-mail me
directly.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Darwin Tellinghuisen