From: Trevor Ockenden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 10:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Text file to PDF

And now for something completely different!

Any help or suggestions regarding converting out text reports in the &HOLD& file to
PDF files for subsequent e-mailing.

Cheers

Trevor Ockenden
Open Systems Professionals
M: +61 414 731 634
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT
FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone, and delete the original message immediately.
For more information, please visit http://www.bakerlaw.com.
Thank you.