Mr. Moderator...

I started an ARGUMENT ALRIGHT... But I did NOT Make any Personal
Comments
To Anybody on this LIST Until some UN-PROFESSIONAL IDIOT WON'T STOP!

You might want to check the emails.

> statements that are untrue because you are ignorant and spout off
about

IF you feel my comments are without SUBSTANCE...
WHY NOT ARGUE BACK with some Valid Proof...

Instead of start Calling People Names... like school kids!

Yes, it is only Normal when People Fail or Run out of Arguments... they
start making Personal Remarks... This Denotes their FAILURE!

Joe Eugene

On