From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ross Ferris
Sent: 05 April 2004 10:05
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Are there any major U2 distributors in UK or USA ?

Please forgive my ignorance, but in Australasia there appear to be 2 'master
VARs' of U2 products (PRISM & MBS), though I understand there are 'some'
people that deal direct with IBM.

I'm just wondering what the 'norm' is in the outside world these days ?

For example, I know that Monolith used to be 'big' at one time as a U2
distributor, yet there doesn't appear to be much recent stuff on their
website (post 2002).

Is this a void in the market ? was it filled by someone else (IBM Direct?)
Is there a similar tale from the UK ? Europe ? South Africa ?

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development

---