Hi Joe,

I must admit to being completely baffled as to your point. Are you

1) Trying to prove you know something about MS SQL?
2) Trying to prove you know something about Oracle?
3) Trying to prove you know nothing about Universe?
4) Trying to prove you haven't been to any course on the presentation of
test results?
5) Trying to prove you are stubborn and not willing to listen to others
who may know better?
6) Trying to prove you are willing to show how you can compare apples
with pears?
7) Trying to prove to others who know otherwise that UV doesn't work and
not succeeding?
8) Trying to prove you can become irrational and angry when people
question your work?

I think you have succeeded in all of the above objectives admirably.
Congratulations on a fine job 8-)

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator