Folks,

Our Systems Admin reports that whenever he tries to RESIZE a DYNAMIC file,
he gets this error message:-
>RESIZE <filename> * * *
Unhandled exception raised at address 0x00405CF7 : Access violation
Attempted to read from address 0x10309044

Aborting UniVerse...

He is logged on as Administrator, running UV 10.0.15 on Windows 2003.

Any ideas, please?
I can't see anything obviously relevant in U2 TechConnect.
I get the same error when

Thanks

Mike

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.