From: Barry Rogen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 April 2004 12:16
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: UniVerse and RedBack

Follow up question -  Our WWSTATE file has close to 500,000 records.
Are these records needed or 'garbage' records to be purged out on
a regular basis ?

Barry Rogen
Senior Programmer
PNY  Technologies
(973) 515 - 9700  ext 5327
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The quality of a person's life is in direct
proportion to their commitment to excellence
regardless of their chosen field of endeavor
                                           vince lombardi