From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 11:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BETWEEN in a CASE structure

Before I just go off and do this, I thought I'd throw the question out there...

In a CASE construct in UniBasic, can you use the BETWEEN keyword to test against a
range.  For example, I've got a large number of values I'm testing for and several of
them are contiguous.  Would something like "CASE val BETWEEN 6000 6009" be correct or
would I need to do something like "Case (val >= 6000 AND val <= 6009)" be what I need.
 Thanks.