From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Litzau
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 3:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Objectcall headache...

I just recently found you folks...this is good stuff!  Maybe you can
help me
with this one (sorry if there has been previous discussion)...

Client upgraded UD to 6.0.3 on an AIX 4.31 box.  Try as I may, I can no
longer get an Objectcall connection to that server.

I have used uniapi_admin to recreate the server and database,
Verified that $UDTBIN, $UDTHOME, etc are valid and matches what I input
in
uniapi_admin,
I recreated the uniapi.ini on the remote workstation to ensure that it
has
no munged text,
I can "telnet <server name> 4343" to the server and it
connects...doesn't do
anything of course but it connects (verified using netstat),
Tried objping as root on the server and get the same errors as I do from
remote workstation:

ERROR ON CLIENT in UniOpenPos: Server terminated unexpectedly.

ERROR ON CLIENT in UniClose: Argument at position 1 has NULL handle.

Any thoughts?

David Litzau