Thanks Colin,

I found it that we had a '[' in our password and this caused the failure in the system.

Frank

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 3:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Connection to account failure!

In VSG did you make sure the user your are connecting as has the required
SQL privileges to access the files. Do they also have the required OS
permissions to access the files?

I've done this with a Win 2000 Dell PC with MS Access 2000 (and Excel 2000 -
with which I had more trouble) accessing UD 6.02, 6.07, 6.0.12 on Win 2000
servers. Our Aix box is in the middle of an upgrade to 6.0 something and I
haven't had a chance to test with it.

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles