From: Yeatrakas,James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 8:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New: Unidata 6.0 upgrade from 5.7

We are a Unix shop using Unidata 5.7. We are being asked to upgrade to 6.0
in our LIVE system without much advanced preparation. If there is anybody
who can point to anything that we should be concerned or aware of, your
input is highly desired. We are scheduled to do this on 4/24 so don't have
much opportunity to react. Thanks in advance!

James (Jim) Yeatrakas
Application Analyst
Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
(843) 574-6634, [EMAIL PROTECTED]