Interesting. I'm seeing a similar error on W2K with UD6.0.12 when we have
the prompt login path ticked in the telnet config in UniAdmin. Occasionally
when logging in and entering a new path we get an error.

I'd be interested to know what the resolution is.

Thanks
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles

[snip]