Sounds a bit like the Coyote Web Server [ http://coyote.easyco.com/ ] This functionality would be a great thing to add to the Maverick project.

At 07:41 AM 4/17/2004, you wrote:
That's my point.  In one sense I see what Will means. There are a lot of U2
shops out there that are happy as can be with what they have.

However I've also had experience on several sites where the company has
considered the U2 application a 'silo' application that is holding them back
technology wise.

Now, a lot of that can be resolved by throwing up Tomcat and UOJ and 'bam' -
their old U2 app is suddenly capable of doing anything modern technology
offers.

So..... It would be nice to do away with the necessity to add something like
Tomcat. Don't you think?

We've had some great recent additions to client type utilities in the form
of callHTTP and the SOAP client. Now lets see U2 mature into a modern day
application server.