Hi Kate,
the web based forum they are talking about is essentially the same as this
list. Contrary to some complainants that there is no e-mail notification,
there is, in fact, an option for immediate e-mailing of new posts. However,
you do need to write your new or response posts on the web site which may be
inconvenient for some.
For me, for whatever reason (firewall, corp net nanny, etc), I lose about 5%
of e-mails from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the received order is often shuffled
so I'm happy to go web.
The other advantages I perceive are better file areas - user managed rather
than Clif having to do the work, and possibly better apropos discipline.
In effect, it's the same, just a different medium.
Regards,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.