Are you looking to print barcodes as a component of another document, or
independent documents such as shipping labels, warehouse tags, and the like?
Is this something you're looking for dedicated barcode printers to service,
or attempting to leverage your existing HP gear?

--Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PrecisOnline.com