FROM: ANDREW UTARA (BARRISTER)
UBI ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS
4/7 SOUTH GAMHORIA AVENUE, NYALA
SOUTH DAFUR- SUDAN.

Hello,

We are the legal advisers to FUKDELL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD situated at plot 667A Farina Avenue, Geneina the capital of West Dafur State. It is a company owned by a foreigner who secretly supports the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA) in their fight against the Khartoum Government. The company was established in 1983 and has been handling major construction works in South & West Dafur States.

In June 2002, the pro government militias known as janjaweed militia group attacked the company’s staff quarters and disarmed the securities guarding the premises killing the company director with his family and other staffs of the company. After one year of this incident, we contacted his bank in regards to his company’s deposit valued at US$57M. According to the rules and regulations of the bank, the money can only be released to the relatives or business partners of the deceased person. As a matter of fact, the deceased person who was our client does not have any relative left behind because they were all involved in the June 2002 saga. We have also tried through the embassy to see if we could find anybody in your country related to him but no good result was yielded.

It is based on this that we decided to write you this letter since you share the same nationality with him to stand as his business partner in your country so that the money will be released to your bank account. We discovered that the money will be transferred to the bank’s treasury if remain un-serviced or unclaimed for five years. We have made a good arrangement with the Registrar of Businesses in Sudan regarding issuing us an incorporation certificate that will justify the claims. Other necessary information that will lead to the release of the deposit will be given to you as soon as you assure us that you will not betray the trust we are about to repose on you. We shall discuss the mode of sharing the money as soon as we receive your response. Best Regards.

Andrew Utara
Associate Counsel
UBI ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS

Kirim email ke