State Of The Art Trend Adapting Technology:
If you have used an expert advisor before, you probably know that it
only seems to be profitable when the market is on a constant upward or
downward trend. Unless the market follows that specific expert
advisors strategy(which we all know will never happen for a long
period of time) then you will start to see losing trades. There's no
if and's or but's about it!
This is where Pipzu's state of the art trend adapting technology comes
in. It has it's core strategy it follows, but when the market changes,
Pipzu analyzes the data, and alters the trading strategy in order to
profit in the new market condition. This is one of the main reasons
Pipzu only trades 1-2 times per week, so it can make the absolute
safest trades possible. Another very important ground-breaking feature
Pipzu's backed by is it's...
Next Generation Market Timing Algorithm:
There is no random buy and hold trades here! Every trade Pipzu makes
is highly calculated over days worth of data. Our Market timing
algorithm was by far the feature we invested the most time, money and
research into perfecting. Market timing is one, if not the most
important part of forex trading. So we strived to be the first to
release an expert advisor, that actually has a brain in a sense, and
trades only at the right time, not any time!
The Lowest Risk Expert Advisor To Date:
Pipzu has some of the lowest drawdown percentages in the history of
expert advisors. Drawdown represents the total percentage loss
experienced by a strategy before it starts winning again ... and
drives the investment balance back up. So with our extremely low
drawdowns, state of the art trend adapting technology, next generation
market timing algorithm, backed by a rock solid strategy, there is no
way to lose! We failed at trying to make Pipzu fail.
http://pipzupuiv.blogspot.com/#