The Mini-Site Formula is different from any other internet money-
making system because...
You don't have to pay for advertising so you can get started even if
you don't have much cash.
You don't have to baby-sit your mini-sites. They make money 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week and it doesn't matter if you're sitting at the
computer or vacationing in Africa.
You don't have to deal with any customers or ship any products.
You don't have to worry about what happens when Google and the other
search engines adjust their ranking criteria because you'll still be
making money.
Just $3 A Day!
You see when most people try to make money on the internet, they go
for the home-run. They try to make one single website earn $100 or
$1,000 dollars a day.
I've been down that road and it's darn near impossible to make it
work.
So instead of swinging for the fences...
Just Bunt!
I don't even try to launch a website capable of earning thousands of
dollars a day. All I want is a website that earns a consistent $3 a
day.
Best of all, I've created a system that allows me to launch one of
these money-making "mini-sites" in just... 30 Minutes!
Now think about this for a minute:
$3 a day certainly doesn't sound like much, but because it only takes
about 30 minutes to set up these mini-sites, the profit potential
really starts to add up.

 You don't have to be a computer expert or some kind of internet
marketing genius. If you can follow step-by-step instructions, that's
all you need to make money with the Mini-Site Formula.
http://tmsfint.blogspot.com/#