You can judge my forex accuracy and how I'm trading forex. I'm trading
manual but very simple and very profitable. You don't have to seat in
front of you computer to see the chart and waiting for nothing. Take
it easy just follow the certain rules, that all.
1. I look at the chart every 4 hours but less than 2 minutes. Why?
This is how easy BULAKS FOREX interpret the signal for you.
2. Trend? No need to look at the trend, BULAKS FOREX interpret trend
for you. Just look at the signal then place BUY or SELL entry.
3. Every signal takes minimum 200 pips profit.
4. I know where to exit, where my stop loss, and where is my entry.
Easy as 1,2,3.
5. Enjoy your profit and take vocation using your FOREX PROFIT.
http://bulaksfrex.blogspot.com/#