*Dear Agents*

*See the latest  availability list for Rent in INT city.JLT,Motor City and
Arabian Ranches.*

*I,am out of Dubai at the moment for a month so you can send me a text or
mail me at **vicky.ag...@gmail.com* <vicky.ag...@gmail.com>

* *

*Office for Rent in JLT*

Ref No.2 JLT, Al Fajer Tower, 6th Floor, Area-1100sqft, Rent – 60/sqft

Ref No.8 JLT, HDS Tower, 19th Floor, Area-1122sqft, Rent- 60/sqft

*Villa For Rent in Green Community Motor City *

Ref No.5 Green Community,Four Bed Rooms, Area -4252sqft,Rent- Give an offer

*Shops for Rent In International City*

      Ref No.2 International City, GreeceK2, Area -798sqft, Rent 35/sqft

      Ref No.2 International City, EnglandX24, Area -550sqft, Rent 35/sqft

      Ref No.1 International City, EnglandY12 Area -1650sqft, Rent 35/sqft

       *Studio and One bed for Rent in International City*

      Ref No-1, International City, Morocco-J2, One Bed, Fully Furnished,
Rent - AED 40k**

      Ref No-2 International City, England-Y15, One Bed Unfurnished, Rent
AED 42k

      *Two Bed for Rent in Sports City and JLT*

*     *Ref No- 2 Sports City, Hub Canal 2, Two Bed+ extra room, lake view
Rent-Give Offer**

     Ref No.2 JLT, Icon Tower1, Two Bed, 21st Floor, Area-1416 Sqft,
RentGive Offer

     Ref No.2 JLT, Icon Tower1, Two Bed, 13th Floor, Area-1162 Sqft,
RentGive Offer

     Ref No.2 JLT, Icon Tower2, Two Bed, 29th Floor, Area-1098 Sqft,
RentGive Offer

     *Arabian Ranches Three bed villa for Rent*

    Ref No- 3 Arabian Ranches, Al Reem a 3 bedrooms + maid Lake &Garden
View, Rent -150k

Note: Please don't reply on this mail or the message can be lost. Mail Back
at *vicky.ag...@gmail.com* <vicky.ag...@gmail.com>

*Regards*

*Vicky Gupta*

*India No. +919716401694* *(send me a text and I'll get back to you)*

**