*Dear Agents***

*See the latest  availability list for sale in INT city.JLT,Discovery
Gardens,Burj Dubai and Palm Jumeirah***

*I,am out of Dubai at the moment for a month so you can send me a text or
mail me at **vicky.ag...@gmail.com* <vicky.ag...@gmail.com>**

* *

* *

*Studio and One Bed for Sale in International City*

1. Ref No 3- International City, Greece-L7 Studio, 3rd Floor, Rented ,S.P  Give
an offer

2. Ref No 1-  International City, France-P24 One Bed, 1st Floor, Vacant ,S.P
Give an offer

3. Ref No 3-  International City, Persia-O7 One Bed, 2nd Floor, Vacant ,S.P
Give an offer

4. Ref No 2-  International City, France-Q6 One Bed, 1st Floor, Vacant ,S.P
-400,000/-

5. Ref No 4-  International City, China-F1 One Bed, 3rd Floor, Vacant
,S.P  Give
an offer

*Shops for sale in International City*

Ref No.2 International City,England-Z4,Area-673sqft,S.P-Give an offer

Ref No.3 International City,Greece-K10,Area-? , S.P-Give an offer

Ref No.4 International City,England-X24,Area-807sqft,S.P-Give an offer

Ref No.4 International City,England-X24,Area-506sqft,S.P-Give an offer

All above mentioned units are with Title Deed.

*One Bed For Sale in Discovery Gardens*

Ref No.2- Discovery Gardens,One Bed ,Bldg-93,Area-1250sqft,3rd Floor,Med U
Type,S.P-AED510,000/-

*Two and Three Bed For Sale in Burj Dubai *

Ref No.2 South Ridge 1,Two Bed,13th Floor,Area-1491sqft
,Vacant,S.P-1,600,000/-

Ref No.5 South Ridge 4,Two
Bed,2ndFloor,Area-1472sqft,Rented-Aug2010,S.P-Give an offer

Ref No.2 The Resicences,Three Bed,5th Floor,Area-1732sqft,Vacant,S.P-Give an
offer

*Palm Jumeirah Shoreline Apartments for Sale*

Ref No.5 Al Khudrawi,Two Bed,2nd Floor,Type D, Area-1550sqft,Rented,S.P-Give
an Offer

Note: Please don't reply on this mail or the message can be lost. Mail Back
at *vicky.ag...@gmail.com* <vicky.ag...@gmail.com>

*Regards*

*Vicky Gupta*

*India No. +919716401694* *(send me a text and I'll get back to you)*

**