TO "BUY" NAKHEEL PROPERTIES ON CASH FOR CONSOLIDATION

Dear Owners/Agents

I am interested in buying the below properties from you for the
purpose of consolidation in my other Nakheel properties. You will be
paid manager's cheque on providing me with the power of attorney.
Kindly get in touch with me should you have the below:

-AL FURJAN PHASE II
-BADRAH PHASE II
-VENETO PHASE II
-PALM JEBEL ALI VILLAS
-LAKE DISTRICT (INTERNATIONAL CITY)
-JUMEIRAH GOLF ESTATES
-PLOTS IN WORLD ISLAND
-JUMEIRAH PARK VILLAS

I look forward to your response as soon as possible. Kindly get in
touch with me at 050-6552601 and we will take it up from there.
Best regards
Rahul