Hi

My client is looking to buy a property shortly and has requested
viewing tomorrow (saturday) for any property matching below
requirement.

1)       DOWNTOWN BURJ KHALIFA
a)       The Residences by Emaar – 1 B/R, facing Burj Khalifa and
Dubai Mall view, mid to high floor preferred.

2)       DUBAI MARINA
a)       Marina Quays by Emaar – 1B/R, facing Dubai Marina Mall View
or the marina itself.
b)       JBR – 1 B/R, partial or full sea view, mid to high floor
c)       The Promenade

3)       OTHERS (1B/R)
a)       Al Badia (near Dubai Festival City)
b)       Properties on Palm Jumeirah
c)       JLT Green Lakes Towers, Al Shera Towers

Please only contact me if you have good offers and not with
unrealistic prices as it would be waste of time.

Kind regards,
Martin - Carroll & Co
050 8214044