056 149 1936

Renit Shah
Property Sales Consultant
Allsopp & Allsopp Real Estate Brokerage
Tel: +971 (4) 3444880

  *Jumeirah Beach Residence - JBR, Rimal, 4 Bedroom Plus Maid's With
Stunning Full Sea View, 2,748 Sq.Ft. For Sale (SALE002540)*
<http://www2.housescape.org.uk/cgi-bin/full.pl?&AAA1&&SALE002540&aaa1>
*
4 Bedroom Flat/Apartment - 2748 sq ft*

Allsopp & Allsopp are pleased to offer a 4 bedroom apartment + maids room in
Rimal a truly unobstructed full sea view apartment on a mid floor. Spacious
2748 sqft, all bedrooms are a good size huge living room leading on to
balcony apartment boast four bathrooms and store room and a second balcony
accessible from the 4th bedroom. The apartment is in exceptional condition,
a must view apartment!

Reference Number : SALE002540

For further details contact our head office on +971 (4) 3444880,
alternatively for a further selection of our properties visit
www.allsoppandallsopp.com
(ref. SALE002540)

*Price: Negotiable 3,300,000 AED *           Click here for full
details<http://www2.housescape.org.uk/cgi-bin/full.pl?&AAA1&&SALE002540&aaa1>