Dear All,

I hope all well, please find my update contact detail below this email,

Regards
KhashayaR

[cid:image001.jpg@01CB7F64.4D981220]<http://www.damacproperties.com/>

Live The Luxury<http://www.damacproperties.com>
DAMAC Properties CO. LLC
KhashayaR Azadi
Senior Property Consultant
khashayar.az...@damacgroup.com<mailto:khashayar.az...@damacgroup.com>
Dubai Media City, Damac Sales office
fax: +971 4 3904797
mobile: +971 50 345 44 38
<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?lang=en&src=jj_signature&To=%2B971+50+345+44+38&email=khasha...@live.com>
BlackBerry PIN: 20D12C16
www.damacproperties.com<http://www.damacproperties.com>

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER;
Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to the Damac Group of
companies ("Damac"). It is intended only for the addressee and may contain
private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, re-transmission,
dissemination, print or other use of this information by the person other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system without copying or disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its
contents. Damac cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising
through use of email. Any opinions expressed in this email (including any
attachments) are those of the author only and do not necessarily reflect the
opinions or intentions of Damac. Damac will not accept responsibility for any
commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. Damac does
not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information.
The email and the contents of any attachments are not legally binding in any
way and may not be construed by the addressee or any other reader as any kind
of representation or undertaking on our part or place any obligation on Damac.
Any sums and proposed transactions mentioned in this email are for information
purposes only and are not binding unless all legal and compliance documentation
required for such transaction is executed.

[...]

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Damac accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.