From: uae-freehold@googlegroups.com [mailto:uae-freehold@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of asif raza
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:01 PM
Subject: {UAE FREEHOLD:27094} Sp 650 Dhs psqf 2bed/R in EXECUTIVE TOWER E
Available for sale

Dear All...

please check the following details of the unit and pictures of the unit also
attached.

EXECUTIVE TOWER "E"
Type: 2BED + Balcony + Parking

17th floor

Guest Bathroom+All rooms have attached Bath and Wardrobes
Size: 1250 sqft (vacant)
Near Business Bay Metro station and Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa

Selling Price: 650Dhs/= Aed Net

Thanks

Raza

0502766304