*Brand New 5 Bedrooms Luxurious Villa in Dubai Almuhasinah1*

  * **Dear All I have my own Luxury Villa for Rent *
* *
*Location**   **:- AL-Muhasinah area 1  , 2 min by car to uptown mirdif . *
* *
*Rooms**     **:- 5 Bedrooms + store *
**
*plot size   :-  17000 SQFT   BUA   7200 SQFT *
* *
*Car park**  **:-**  **Available for 5 cars *
* *
*Landscape :- Available “ Flowers and Greenery “ *
* *
*Villa Age**  **:- Only one year old only*
* *
*Facilities**  **:- Central A/C , Solar heating system,** **Beautiful indoor
& outdoor garden,*
* Irrigation system ,Electronic Gate, Rose wood doors, Italian Marble ,*
* Branded Bathrooms ,schavoline Italian Kitchen . *

*Rent       :- 320,000 net one chq *
* *
*For viewing please feel free to contact me *
* *
*Amer Bin Mohammed *
*+97150 8888843 *
*calipso...@hotmail.com*