hi
what is the ground area ?
regards
ahmed rauf
plz reply here aa.dubaipropert...@gmail.com

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Dr. Amer +97150 8888843 <
a.alza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All ,
>

> MY  Own  Brand new Ware House in Qussais Industrial area # 2
>
> 9,000 SQFT Built up Area
>
> 30 Per SQFT Tax Included !!!!
>
> Agents with Direct clients are most welcome
>
> Ware  house is open for viewing @ any time
>
> Regards
>
> Amer Bin Mohammed
>
> +97150 8888843
>

> ** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
> enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.Please send a message
> with unsubscribe on the subject to remove you from the database.
> * ** * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**
>
> --

*Legal Disclaimer***

*This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person**.*