Dear UAI readers,

I am writing to you in order to introduce Bayesia, a young company issued
from academic research and specialized on industrial implementations of the
most up-to-date scientific results on Bayesian networks and related methods
(factorized MDPs and POMDPs). Our showcase product, BayesiaLab, is a
full-featured Bayes net environment including various tools for datamining
and model analysis.

We are presently working on applications as various as fraud detection and
customer profiling, reliability and maintenance, risk assessment and crisis
management, health and medical studies. We are actively looking for academic
and industrial partners interested in developing innovative professional
tools in these domains.

Yours sincerely,
Paul Munteanu, CEO
BAYESIA