Dear UAI researchers,

We know that many of you have implemented software systems that
address core problems for UAI such as inference and learning, software
systems for education or other applications. We would like to provide
an opportunity for you, the system builders, to let people in the UAI
community to learn more about the software that you have
created. Perhaps you can get some new users!

You are encouraged to apply for poster and/or computer-based
presentations of software, applications, educational systems, or other
systems dealing with the core areas of the conference. Applications
should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and should clearly describe
the application or system and its relevance to the UAI community. The
presentations will be held in conjunction with the poster sessions and
will have the same format as the poster sessions. Acceptance of the
application will be made primarily on the basis of the availability of
space and relevance to the UAI community.

The deadline for applications for systems presentations is April 14th.

See http://research.microsoft.com/uai2003/ for details about the
conference and more information about "unreviewed" system
presentations.

Uffe Kjaerulff & Chris Meek
UAI-2003 Program Chairs