Dear Liping --

A couple of books to add to your list:

@BOOK{klir:wierman:book98,
  author =       "G. J. Klir and M. J. Wierman",
  title =        "Uncertainty-Based Information:  Elements of Generalized Information
Theory",
  publisher =    "Physica",
  year =         "1998",
  volume =       "15",
  series =       "Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing",
  address =      "Heidelberg, Germany"}

@BOOK{smets:drums98,
    YEAR = "1998",
    BOOKTITLE = "Handbook of Defeasible Reasoning and Uncertainty Management Systems:
Volume {I}: Quantified
    Representation of Uncertainty and Imprecision",
    EDITOR =  "P. Smets",
    PUBLISHER = "Kluwer",
    ADDRESS = "Dordrecht, The Netherlands"}

I believe there are also others in the DRUMS series, but don't have the details with
me at the moment.

-- Peter
(Peter McBurney, Computer Science Department, University of Liverpool, UK).