Dear all,

we have a postdoc position within the research field of causality. The corresponding project is run by Niels Richard Hansen, Steffen Lauritzen and myself, and funded by VILLUM FONDEN, see
http://www.math.ku.dk/english/research/spt/copenhagen-causality-lab/
for more information (deadline: Nov 15th).

We expect applicants to have a background either in mathematics (e.g. statistics, probability theory, etc.) or machine learning. Successful candidates will be based at the Department for Mathematical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen but there are close links to other departments (e.g. the Department for Computer Science).

Depending on seniority, the salary for postdocs amounts to 32.000-33.791 DKK/month (app. EUR 4.266-4.500). There are additional 17.1% pension contribution.

Copenhagen is a beautiful, young and lively city.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Jonas.