At Wageningen University and Research, as part of the Agro-Food Robotics
programme, we are looking to expand our core research team with an expert in
Computer Vision and Robotics. You will be joining a team of researchers with
varied backgrounds working on and a common thread of computer vision and
robotic expertise applied to the agro-food problems.

We work in extremely close cooperation with Food/Plant/Environment scientists,
and contribute to many challenging and exciting problems in these domains. As
an applied institute, we also have strong links with the industry, and offer a
short cycle in making state of the art available to the industry.
For some examples of our work, please see:
https://www.wur.nl/en/Jobs/Vacancies/Show/Research-Agro-Food-Robotics-.htm

Our mission in to sustainably feed the world, and we believe Computer vision
and Robotics have a major role to play to achieve this. If this mission excites
you, and you believe your experience will strengthen our team, please contact
us.

For more information about the position, please visit:
https://www.wur.nl/en/Jobs/Vacancies/Show/Research-Agro-Food-Robotics-.htm

Best regards,
Aneesh Chauhan | Scientist Agro-Food Robotics
Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
Wageningen University and Research